[Typo3-documentation] General rules for TYPO3 docs

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Tue Jul 6 16:44:34 CEST 2004

>>Instead of doing the overkill, cut it down and link it to an appropriate
>>article
>>
>>http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Check_Basic_Configuration#Memory
>>
>>Click links and see
>>
>>That way we could link to it from everywhere.
>

> This is cleaner.
>
> Do you know if there's a way to see all those little text tidbits or a
> complete tree of the wiki ?

The only thing I know is

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php?title=Special:Allpages&from=About_the_Documentation

I'm actually not happy with what the tidbits links. It seems like a lot
of work for everyone. Maybe we keep a tidbit glossary where the user can
look up what he doesn't know?

I'm really not sure about how detailed we should write. If it's too
detailed it's apparently considered overkill. But if we keep it too
rough are we still helping the normal user?

Jean-Marie