[Typo3-doc] Re: Inline glossary in TYPO3 backend

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Mon Dec 13 10:55:08 CET 2004

Hi,

Mark, Peter and me have exchanged some mail about Kasper replay about
the Glossary.

We have received a t3x file with some XML document which are supposed to
be Glossary item...

Mark could you put some detail about that on the EXT/glossary page
please. May be you can also upload the t3x file as an image on the Wiki.

The Glossary is growing well. Thanks for everyone contribution.

--
Regards,
Sylvain Viart -- TYPO3 DocTEAM.