[Typo3-doc] Who did TSRef CHM?

Christian Trabold trabold at mehrwert.de
Thu Aug 26 14:23:46 CEST 2004

Hi list!

Does anybody know who did the TSRef CHM for Windows [1]?

If so, it would be really cool, if that someone could tell me, how he
created that great TSRef-Doc!

Any attempts, creating such a Windows-Help-Document on my own failed and
I would love to see it updated with the new 3.x functions.

If someone could tell me how to do this, I would be very happy!

Best regards,

Christian

[1] <http://christian-trabold.de/uploads/media/tsref_chm.zip>

PS: I hope that's the right list for posting this - the list title says
"documentation" but the whole discussions go for "wiki"?!!?