[Typo3-doc] Mailing list subscription front page

Michael Stucki mundaun at gmx.ch
Sun Aug 15 15:54:06 CEST 2004

Sylvain Viart wrote:

> Who has the mailing list configuration access ?
> I would like to suggest a text for this front page.

That's me.

We have never made any customisations of these lists yet!

However there are a lot of things to clarify for a mailing list beginners.

My top vote is to suggest (in big letters) that the Newsgroup is highly
recommended against the mailing list! ;-)

The problem is that Mailman is not a CMS and I am simply too lazy to run the
whole change for every of these lists!

On the other side it's bad if we only make such clarifications on one list.

Would it make sense to put this information on
http://typo3.org/documentation/mailing-lists/?

- michael
--
Want support? Please read the list rules first: http://typo3.org/1438.0.html