[Typo3-doc] typo3.org login ?

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Fri Aug 13 06:38:29 CEST 2004

Hi Patrick and all documentation involved people, :-)

Patrick Gaumond wrote:
[about having write access on typo3.org]
> Not because Kasper is a control freak... but I know he can't give too much
> access on typo3.org (May I say: cordonnier mal chaussé?).

Unbelievable !

I can explain to anyone the TYPO3 operations needed to give someone a
permission on a lonely content record. I can even write a documentation
with screenshot. :-)

I can't make a video, because I don't have the license to use the tools
needed to record it. :-(

# end of sarcasm ;-)

> Did you already read this ?
> http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-project-documentation/2004-June/000038.html

Now, I did it ! ;-)
Remember that you didn't subscribe me to the ML at the beginning ? :-P

I was looking for my old note about the roadmap and all that stuff. I
will integrate it, right now, in my Main_Page proposition.

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Sylvain:Main_Page

Thanks.

I'm still waiting for a DocTEAM's typo3.org login. :-)

The documentation group can't be considered to be serious, if we can't
update the documentation page on typo3.org frontend.
--
Cordialement,
Sylvain.