[Typo3-doc] capitalizing TYPO3

Christian Trabold trabold at mehrwert.de
Thu Aug 12 14:26:37 CEST 2004

Hi!

>> Yeah, realized that its wrong afterwards - but i still think it would
>> be "nice to have", as i see already houskeepers capitalizing TYPO3 for
>> people who don´t know (or just ignore)... ;)
>>
>>> This is a) wrong (compare the blanks!) and b) not recommended. Is it
>>> really sooo hard to press the shift button while typing?!
>>>
>>> Please get used to it cause it's really easy.
>
> Yes I do. I use the SHIFT key of my keyboard.
>
> It's in order to honor the TYPO3 software.
> My personal effort in every text.

Yes. That should be uses as a matter of course!

But for those who are too lazy hitting the SHIFT-key: Feel free to copy
and paste some of these:

TYPO3 TYPO3 TYPO3 TYPO3 TYPO3 TYPO3 TYPO3 TYPO3 TYPO3 TYPO3 TYPO3 TYPO3

typo3.org typo3.org typo3.org typo3.org typo3.org typo3.org typo3.org

TYPO3.org TYPO3.org TYPO3.org TYPO3.org TYPO3.org TYPO3.org TYPO3.org

TYPO3 ROCKS TYPO3 ROCKS TYPO3 ROCKS TYPO3 ROCKS TYPO3 ROCKS TYPO3 ROCKS

Regards,

Christian