[Typo3-doc] wiki bugs

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Mon Aug 9 20:10:14 CEST 2004

> just tried to download the default style from wikipedia.org but i failed
> - does anybody have this style or know how to get it? its the best style
> around, a few other colors and this issue should be over ;)

It still has that problem of headers being right inbetween two
paragraphs. It is better, but still not good, especially not
with smaller headers.

(I wonder where this "behavior" comes from? Probably the first
HTML browsers where made by technicians not knowing/caring about
layout. Then it spread and now it is the "normal" way...
Strange, because if you do the same layout in a article on a
physical paper, your boss would probably ask if you did not
learn anything at school.  :-) )

--

/Peter Kindström