[Typo3-documentation] Shorter Subject

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Wed Aug 4 16:16:35 CEST 2004

Hi all !
Is it possible to get the text automagically added to the
Subject, changed to something shorter?

I often read this newsgroup on my PDA and it has got a small
screen. If I want to see both Subject, Name of the sender, Date
and Lines in my reader, I dont see other then the [Typo3-
documentation] text in the subject column... :-)

Could we not change it to something like [T3Doc] or [Typo3-doc]
at least?

(And yes, will register my PDA newsreader soon...)

--

/Peter Kindström