[Typo3-documentation] documenation group, DocTEAM, rules and

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Wed Aug 4 16:16:30 CEST 2004

> Excellent reply, thanks. :-)
> Do you still housekeep the Wiki ?

No, I can't get my ideas of a structure into the new one. And
noone answer my question about how we should use the new
structure... I believe that if you changed the whole wiki
structure you either
- do the housekeeping yourself
- tell people how it should be maintained

But this has not happened, on this wiki we only have the "do it
yourself" rule.  :-) So if you like to housekeep, just go ahead!
(We need it, there are already two separate pages about
Templates...)

> You misunderstood my word, that's what I've done and continue to do. :-)
> What I tell is I'm not sure there should be a NG at all. :-\

Sorry!
I like NGs, since I can decide when and where I want to read!
For me a MLs just clutter up my mail inbox...

> >> Peter has duplicated, the « Document Team Meetings » place, please
> >> merge the two.
> > Ok, I will delete my pages.
>
> But I haven't merged it, as you said, you have simplified the initial
> proposition, I want to see it simplified.
>
> It wasn't a bad idea what you've done Peter, it was just duplication
> page to my eyes. :-)

I think there is no use putting work in this. There is so
little interest and so much resistant that people would not
care about the decided guidelines anyway... :-(
And if we had guidelines, we would have to have someone (a
person, the DocTEAM) to "housekeep" and see to that they are
followed.

--

/Peter Kindström