[Typo3-documentation] bureaucracy

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Mon Aug 2 19:22:45 CEST 2004

Johannes Reichardt wrote:

> actually i am a little bit annoyed about the way things are going in here.
[...]

Me too. :-)

I'm in favor of stop talking so much and start writing down some
content. I started today to take note on the wiki, about my current
experience with TYPO3.

I've asked for an account on sourceforge.net.

I want to setup a TYPO3 and a wiki on this hosting, so many people can
change the style sheet for example. ;-) And do more stuff...

I'm still motivated to setup docteam.typo3.org, which would run under
TYPO3 itself plus some nice script. Like converter or merge tools.

I will keep my talking here for important question.

Organization must be cut into a livable state by our team leader, Patrick ?

You all have a common willing, make TYPO3 better documented, because
it's a really good engine. Use it to merge your opinion into a consensus.

We doesn't want bureaucracy, we want to share our time with TYPO3.
Effort divided everywhere is lost, we must push in the same direction.
--
Cordialement,
Sylvain.