[Typo3-documentation] Extension Documentation

Michael Stucki mundaun at gmx.ch
Mon Aug 2 14:18:01 CEST 2004

Ingmar Schlecht wrote:

>> PS: Why is the index.php visible? Is something like realURL possible?
>
> Yes, that's really bad. I would like this to be hidden.
> So the link would be just like this:
> http://wiki.typo3.org/PageInTheWiki
> However, we can talk about this later.

Why should we wait with this when it's just one step away?

--- begin .htaccess ---
# If the file/symlink/directory does not exist => Redirect to index.php
# Important note: If you copy/paste this into httpd.conf instead
# of .htaccess you will need to add '%{DOCUMENT_ROOT}' left to each
# '%{REQUEST_FILENAME}' part.
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-l

# Rewrite the URL
RewriteRule .* /index.php [L]
--- end .htaccess ---

Are there any problems with this?

If not, can you, Robert, please add this to the Wiki?

Can the Wiki admin please change the link as well so that links inside of
the Wiki will no longer add the "index.php/" part?

Thanks a lot!
- michael
--
Want support? Please read the list rules first: http://typo3.org/1438.0.html