[Typo3-documentation] Modern Template?

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Sun Aug 1 06:36:09 CEST 2004

> Sorry Jean-Marie, I don't understand your question.

I realize I wasn't clear at all. Let's see what excuse I can find...Oh,
yes it is Sunday morning...:-)

> What kind of template are you speaking about TypoScript Template ?
> or an HTML file template ?

I'm talking about the HTML Template. IMHO TYPO3 would benefit a lot if
we had a fresher design. Also, a lot of best practises could be
explained with the exact same design, especially extensions would benfit
from that concept.

> Are you working on MTB rewriting ?

No I'm working with TemplaVoila at the moment but I'm not sure if it
realy needs rewriting I'm just installing a few websites with
TemplaVoila myself and thought I could work through the existing
documentation to see if it needs to be updated.

Jean-Marie