[TYPO3-dam] [TYPO3-dev] DAM moves to Forge

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Fri Sep 28 12:18:40 CEST 2012

Dear community

DAM 1.3.1 is on its way to TER. Read more at
<http://forge.typo3.org/news/582>.

At the same time we're moving to the TYPO3 Forge infrastructure for
bugtracking. Please open new issues in the appropriate tracker:

* DAM: <http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-dam/issues>
* dam_index: <http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-damindex/issues>
* dam_ttcontent:
<http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-damttcontent/issues>
* dam_catedit: <http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-damcatedit/issues>

Unfortunately it's not possible to move issues from bugs.typo3.org to
TYPO3 Forge. Therefore we will manually copy the issues that are valid
and we're willing to fix over to the Forge bugtracker. Please don't open
new issues on bugs.typo3.org. This bugtracker will be made read-only soon.

Best regards,

Lorenz