[TYPO3-dam] dam_frontend

Alisha mail at alisha-huber.de
Fri Jul 1 22:06:54 CEST 2011

Hello,
I am looking for solutions to these two questions:

In Cattree, the link of the category (the word, not the icon) show the
same result as the function "plus" - it is possible to instead use the
function "equal", when the user clicks on the word / the category? I
could not find the right lines in the code...

and:

In my template in the listview I add a checkbox for each record. The
state of the checkbox (checked, unchecked) depends on the existence of a
record from another table. I tried using ajax to activate the
checkboxes, but not all browsers execute correctly.. Has anyone any idea?

I use DAP 1.2.2, Typo3 4.5.3 and 0.6.5 dam_frontend

Thanks and greets

Alisha