[TYPO3-dam] DAM not indexing

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Tue Feb 22 02:57:10 CET 2011

well Ivano

I am admin and it is not working.
The indexing will be done later by a cron job but right now we are having
the problem to get all old already existing images into DAM.

We read the manual already many many times up and down. Also we checked the
wiki and uploaded even the svn version - but no changes - DAM is not working
and not usable as long the old images don't get indexed into DAM.

Any other ideas?

Andi