[TYPO3-dam] Writing Metadata back into files - any experiences?

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Wed Aug 3 23:13:01 CEST 2011

Hi Olivier

Thanks for your input, I didn't know the TIKA extension before. Since it
needs Java, IMO it cannot be the only service extracting metadata but
DAM 2.0 also needs to be compatible with these services so users can use
TIKA instead of the built-in (and PHP-only-based) metadata retrieval
services.

Best regards,

Lorenz