[TYPO3-dam] Writing Metadata back into files - any experiences?

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Wed Aug 3 19:51:24 CEST 2011

Hi Torsten

The cc_* extensions are in fact only doing meta extraction and
unfortunately they are not very bug free. These days the extensions will
be transferred to the DAM team and we will either do bugfix releases or
(what we preferred in a team meeting back in January) will publish a new
extension.

We are currently developing DAM 2.0. If you wish to share your insights
about writing data back to the XMP/IPTC data, feel free to contact me as
we then could add it to the feature set.

Best regards,

Lorenz