[TYPO3-dam] DAM categories not working

Nathan Neville typo3 at mds3d.com
Thu Oct 14 01:00:22 CEST 2010

Dan Osipov wrote:
> Which version of DAM Categories are you using?

The latest in TER, 1.1.2. I tried removing DAM Categories and it didn't
make any difference. I have another TYPO3 server with DAM that was using
TYOP3 4.4.4 and DAM 1.1.1, so I upgraded to DAM 1.1.5 on that server and
the categories still work, so it must be some other issue.

The server with the problem is running PHP 5.3.2 and the server where it
works runs PHP 5.2.12 so maybe that is the cause? I'm still looking into
it. It looks like DAM isn't even generating the page that comes in the
iframe for the categories as the source for that frame is totally blank.