[TYPO3-dam] DAM categories not working

Nathan Neville typo3 at mds3d.com
Wed Oct 13 01:17:05 CEST 2010

The DAM category tree is not showing for me in the backend. Well, shows
from the Media Module, but not the individual DAM records or even the
parent category field for each category. I'm using TYPO3 4.4.4 with DAM
1.1.5. I tried downgrading to TYPO3 4.4.2 and DAM 1.1.4 but still it is
not showing. I haven't changed the DAM configuration since I installed
it (sometime around TYPO3 4.2 and DAM 1.0) and it was working before,
but now nothing shows up for the categories. Can anyone confirm that DAM
1.1.5 categories work with TYPO3 4.4.4 before I file a bug report?

Thanks,
- Nathan