[TYPO3-dam] EXT: dam_ttnews, "migration of images and media fields from old existing news"

dave wong frontleft at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 12:02:14 CET 2010

Hi everyone,

Has anyone used the extension "dam_ttnews" to integrate tt_news and dam?
There is no manual but there is a feature mentioned in the extension
repository (mentioned in the Version History). I want to use this feature,
but don't know how.

"0.1.6: Added a new feature by Stefan Galinski. This feature allows the
migration of images and media fields from old existing news entries to DAM
(dam_ttnews)"

I have many tt_news articles using traditional images, but I want to migrate
these images to the DAM Images field.

I have installed Typo3 4.4.4, DAM 1.1.7 and dam_ttnews 0.1.10.

Thanks, David.