[TYPO3-dam] Hook for WS module in 4.5

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Sat Nov 20 12:13:45 CET 2010

Hi,

I am cleaning up the list of issues still pending for 4.5.0 and stumbled
over

	http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9454

The XCLASS was implemented by Ingo in

	http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=8529

The hook was not included until now, but in 4.5 we have a completely new
WS module, so the hook probably doesn't make sense anymore (file
typo3/mod/user/ws/class.wslib_gui.php doesn't exist anymore).

It would be really cool if someone from the DAM team could take a look
at the new WS module, and maybe get in touch with the WS team to find a
spot where to include a hook so that this functionality also works in
the new WS module.

Cheers,
Ernesto