[TYPO3-dam] How to create references?

Ulrich Lorenz PHZ Luzern lorenz.ulrich at phz.ch
Thu May 27 12:37:08 CEST 2010

Hi Arne

There are several extensions you need to install to connect TYPO3 and other extensions to the DAM.

dam_filelinks makes it possible to use DAM with the content element filelinks

To use the media tag (activate in extension configuration) you need to insert TSconfig and Typoscript, see
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/dam/1.1.5/view/1/3/#id2313291

There are some other connector extensions like dam_ttnews (no need no explain I guess) and dam_ttcontent (which is experimental)

Regards,

Lorenz