[TYPO3-dam] Internet Explorer 8 makes BE modules unusable.

Georg Kuehnberger georg at georg.org
Tue May 4 00:08:40 CEST 2010

Tizian Schmidlin wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I've got a problem with Internet Explorer 8 in the backend using the
> list view.
> I don't really know how to explain the problem, so I attach a screenshot
> of what happens.
> Does someone have an idea how to fix this?

Yes, the typo3-bugtracker, searching project tx_dam for MSIE 8.0
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=11394

- The fast easy and stupid way: Use the MSIE 7.0 Compatibility-Switch
Buttton = it should work right away.

- The better way:
Upgrade to TYPO3 4.3.3, and the latest DAM version from TER (or even
test the latest version from SVN); all of the above should work fine. (I
just tested it with TYPO3 4.3.3 + DAM-SVN + MSIE 8.0 under WindowsXPpro);

- In case observing other MSIE 8.0 Issues with non recent T3-Core / DAM
versions, pls. also check:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=11388  and
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=11387

'njoy g