[TYPO3-dam] Set user upload permissions different from accesspermissions

Tizian Schmidlin st at cabag.ch
Wed Mar 24 16:46:35 CET 2010

Hi Lorenz,

thank you for you quick response but I think that you missunderstood
what I want.

I'll make an example :
User A can access all folders of the server in fileadmin/user_upload but
can only upload in the folder fileadmin/user_upload/group_of_A

User B can access all folders of the server in fileadmin/user_upload but
can only upload in the folder fileadmin/user_upload/group_of_B

etc...

Your answer limits me to the page trees which isn't really interesting
for me in this case.

Hope this easier to understand.

Greets