[TYPO3-dam] Copying content elements in Workspace loosing the reference

Georg Ringer news at ringerge.org
Mon Jun 28 15:22:10 CEST 2010

Hi,

I know I started a thread already on 7th April 2010 but I found now the
solution and a more obvious bug.

If using workspaces it is not possible to copy content elements there
because the relation gets lost. As the bug is in the very big tcemain I
don't really know if it has any side effects.

Therefore I started also a thread in typo3.dev > "Outcommented code in
tcemain which solves a bug > what to do?".

Does someone use Workspaces + DAM and can reproduce the issue and the
solution?

Any comment is welcome!

Georg