[TYPO3-dam] Usability improvement for the DAM media browser

Ulrich Lorenz PHZ Luzern lorenz.ulrich at phz.ch
Wed Jun 23 20:49:14 CEST 2010

Hi there

I would like to point out an issue in the Bugtracker from Uschi Renziehausen.

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9777

Uschi would like to have usability improvements for the DAM media browser. And because I'm feeling the same way about the media browser, I made a little mockup as a base of discussion for the changes:

http://bugs.typo3.org/file_download.php?file_id=11839&type=bug

So if you're interested in having a good usability for DAM please check this out and discuss in the bugtracker.

Thanks!

Lorenz