[TYPO3-dam] dam_frontend : category editing tells me that I am not allowed...

Tizian Schmidlin st at cabag.ch
Fri Jul 30 13:23:09 CEST 2010

Hi folks,

I've got a problem with the dam frontend that may be a bug or a
configuration problem. Anyways it is very annoying.

When I edit a file in the frontend, everything works fine but when I try
to edit the category of the file, it tells me "You are not allowed to
edit this file."

First I thought, that it may be because it's not my file, so I uploaded
a file in the frontend to test this. There everything works fine, I
could even set a catgegory for it, but as soon as I want to edit the
category, dam_frontend tells me again that I don't have the right to
edit the file.

I checked out my configuration and there seems to me that everything is ok.

Attached are screenshots of my configuration (in german).

dam_frontend v 0.6.4
typo3 v 4.3.2
PHP v 5.2.6

Greets