[TYPO3-dam] dam_ttcontent is not displaying images inserted with the original file field?

Morten Kjems mke at bolius.dk
Thu Jul 29 12:48:41 CEST 2010

Hi.

I have just installed and configured the dam_ttcontent extension.

It works just fine but there is one issue that I can't solve.

If I disable the original file field then the editors have no access to
images in articles created prior to installing dam_ttcontent.

In other words, the DAM reference field do not show the images selected with
the original file field.

It is confusing for the editors to have both the original and the DAM field,
so I wonder if there is anyway I can get the DAM field to show the old
images?

All suggestions are most welcome.

/Morten