[TYPO3-dam] DAM Frontend : FE File search in Internet Explorer doesn't work

Tizian Schmidlin st at cabag.ch
Tue Jul 27 16:02:35 CEST 2010

Hi Folks!

I've got a strange bug with dam_frontend and it's frontend search : when
in Firefox (3.6.8) and searching files in the frontend, everything works
fine, the search results appear.

When I do the same in Internet Explorer 7 or 8 the search isn't filtered!!!

I first thougt that it may be a form problem, like in the DAM backend
but I soon figured out that everything looked fine.

Has this happened to anybody too?

How would you solve this problem (not using internet explorer is not an
option)?

Greets

Tizian