[TYPO3-dam] DAM in ExtBase (working implementation!)

Martin Keck keck at bloompark.de
Sun Jul 25 13:33:36 CEST 2010

Hi there,

I'm trying to use extbase_dam in my own extension but came across a
problem. To me it looks like the data mapping doesn't work correctly,
but presumably the reason might be a wrong implementation by me...?
Maybe you could help me:

- I added a dam-field to my extension (in tca: 'image' =>
txdam_getMediaTCA('image_field', 'dam_images') ) and added images to my
entries

- Calling e. g.
Tx_ExtbaseDam_Utility_Dam::getOne('tx_myextension_domain_model_post',
$this->uid, 'dam_images') in my domain model works so far

- The strange thing: the dam-object returned does only include the
property for the uid, so e. g. in the template I can output the uid of
the dam image via {post.image.uid}, but no other property

- A print_r of the $objects-Array in Tx_ExtbaseDam_Utility_Dam shows
that only the uid-property is filled. A (shortened) output looks like that:

Array
(
     [0] => Tx_ExtbaseDam_Domain_Model_Dam Object
         (
             [mediaType:protected] =>
             [title:protected] =>
             [category:protected] =>
             [indexType:protected] =>
             [fileMimeType:protected] =>
             [fileMimeSubtype:protected] =>
             [fileType:protected] =>
             [fileTypeVersion:protected] =>
             [fileName:protected] =>
[...]

             [uid:protected] => 25
             [_localizedUid:protected] => 25
             [_languageUid:protected] =>

[_isClone:Tx_Extbase_DomainObject_AbstractDomainObject:private] =>
         )

)

Any idea what the problem might be? Is it a bug or did I do something wrong?

Thanks for every hint!!!!

Greetings
Martin

ps: I'm using TYPO3 4.4.0, DAM 1.1.5, extbase_dam 0.0.2