[TYPO3-dam] DAM & UTF-8 Filenames

Tobias Pierschel tobias.pierschel at netinventors.de
Mon Jul 19 18:07:22 CEST 2010

Everything fine here. All images where processed without problems. - there are no problems with images with latin letters at all.

ImageMagick enabled: 1
ImageMagick path: /usr/local/bin/ (6.2.4)
ImageMagick path/LZW: /usr/bin/ (6.2.4)
Version 5/GraphicsMagick flag: im6

GDLib enabled: 1
GDLib using PNG: 0
GDLib 2 enabled: 1
IM5 effects enabled: 1 (Blurring/Sharpening with IM 5+)
Freetype DPI: 96 (Should be 96 for Freetype 2)
Mask invert: 1 (Should be set for some IM versions approx. 5.4+)

Thanks a lot
Tobi