[TYPO3-dam] bug: Wrong query in usage tab

Andreas Schosser a at state-of-mind.de
Fri Jul 9 09:32:44 CEST 2010

Hi Dmitry,

> You can search for reported bugs at http://bugs.typo3.org/. Select tx_dam
> as a project at right top and try to search. If no such bug exists, you can
> create a new one. We know only about bugs from the bug tracker.

Great. I created a new issue (#0015056) right now.

> From your description it looks like you know how to fix it. If you also
> know how to create a unified diff patch, you can create that and attach to
> the bug report. Than it will be much easier and faster for us to fix the
> issue :) I am actively looking to DAM now and want to fix as many issues as
> possible.

I did't provide a patch because I don't want to break your logic how the
sql-conditions are created. But i pointed to the place in the code where the
changes should be made.

Regards,
Andreas

--
state of mind
Agentur für Kommunikation, Design und Softwareentwicklung

http://www.state-of-mind.de

Franziskanerstraße 15      Telefon +49 89 30904664
81669 München              Telefax +49 89 30904666