[TYPO3-dam] multi language support in dam_frontend

Sonja Scholz ss at cabag.ch
Tue Jan 26 11:40:47 CET 2010

Hello everyone,

i'd like to use dam_frontend with several languages.

Problems:
- in the advanced category tree are the translated categories shown AND
a [No title] entry for every translated category
--> I tried to set useLanguageOverlay in Typoscript but nothing changed

- in the translated result list the default language files are also
shown and the translated version of a file is shown extra

System:
- DAM 1.1.3 with dam_frontend 0.5.1
- I've done the chapter multilanguage support from the DAM documentation

Could anyone give me some help, what basic configuration I've missed for
the dam_frontend?

Greets

Sonja