[TYPO3-dam] DAM References

Andrea De Pirro andreadepirro at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 16:11:09 CET 2010

Icredibly enough I'm watching the code right now for other reasons,
and it's pretty difficult to understand how it builds the usage
output. By the way you have to look the sys_refindex table. I don't
know much more, sorry :(

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 3:25 PM, Dan Osipov <dosipov at phillyburbs.com> wrote:
> I *think* file usage is calculated based on refindex...
>
> Dan Osipov
> http://danosipov.com/blog/
>
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> while analysing impexp for exporting DAM records, i saw that the field
>> file_usage, which is opposite field of dam_ttcontent field, isn't filled
>> after inserting images on a page.
>> What does the trick, when will this field filled? Or is it a core bug?
>>
>> vg Steffen

Rispetta l'ambiente. Non stampare questa mail se non strettamente necessario.