[TYPO3-dam] New media CE in 4.3

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Feb 15 20:13:46 CET 2010

Hi,

> I've just tested the new media content in TYPO3 4.3. As far as I can see
> it doesn't support DAM. Is this only a configuration issue or should I
> open a feature request to integrate the DAM media browser?

The TYPO3 Core doesn't support the DAM out of the box. There are
extensions that provide such support for various cases (content
elements, pages, tt_news, TemplaVoilà, etc.).

In this case, I would say this could go into dam_ttcontent. So you could
open a feature request for this.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter