[TYPO3-dam] DAM and Workspaces

Michiel Roos [netcreators] michiel at netcreators.com
Sat Feb 13 11:27:08 CET 2010

Hi Martin (and others),

You can help by posting patches to the dam team list. Just write a RFC
and send it to the list. The team list has much higher visibility than
the bugtracker.

It's great to see that bugs:
- http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=11083 and
- http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10654

This makes the road to a solution / commit very short indeed.

--

Met vriendelijke groet / Warm regards,

Michiel Roos
TYPO3 Developer