[TYPO3-dam] dam_tv_connector

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Feb 11 15:38:09 CET 2010

Hi,

> when TV 1.4.2 is released i will rewrite this extension for using API
> instead XCLASS. I hope Christian Welzel will publish it, i will send it
> to him.
>
> If you use the XCLASS some functionality will get lost, so it's highly
> recommended not to XCLASS.

That sounds good. However please take care to test your stuff in
workspaces too. A couple of years ago I spent quite some time - with the
help of Kasper - coming up with a patch that made dam_tv_connector
preview correctly in workspaces. I wouldn't want this to go to waste.

Note: I'm talking about FE preview here.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter