[TYPO3-dam] Migration to DAM

Sebastian Fuchs sebastian at hexerei.net
Mon Feb 1 17:27:52 CET 2010

Hi Georg,

thanks a lot for your ideas and input. When I understand you right there is
no script like this, yet.

Georg Kuehnberger schrieb:
[]

> add CEe of type "download" and given all special records like news,
> which might also contain images or documements.
>
> add caption:
> - get the caption- alt- title- tags from CEs & write to tx_dam
> - in case double usage of one image with different caption- alt- title-
> tags = resolve manually
> - in case multilang, do the same for "translated" records.
>
> add files lost/moved in or never uploaded to fileadmin (direct upload):
> - copy from uploads > fileadmin, dam index them and repeat the above
>
> add files from RTE (which are not in fileadmin)
>
> in case you have more BE-Groups & dir-based permissions (filemounts),
> you will have to consider howto determine the right location.
>
> in case an identical file is available twice in fileadmin (different
> name or directory) you have to decide which one to link.

[]

- FCEs on TemplaVoila sites

A lot of different features, but I think i will just start with something
easy (like migrating the standard tt_content image field).

I will write here if i have something running...

regards,
sebastian