[TYPO3-dam] Moving from fileadmin to DAM

Mario Šargač sargac at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 16:12:57 CET 2010

Hi,

I usually move files to new location, then use DAM Indexer, to index
files (maybe a new plugin is needed for that, dam_cat, please check DAM
manual).

A note about Windows system: I experience problems with special
characters in filenames on Windows, since Windows filenames are not
utf-8 as on Linux.

Best,
Mario