[TYPO3-dam] dam_frontend : show category tree till level 2

Stefan Busemann stefan.busemann at web.de
Wed Apr 21 11:46:45 CEST 2010

Hi,

currently it is only supported to open automatically the first level of
the tree. If you need a support for deeper levels please send a feature
request to http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-dam_frontend
(and if you need it quick, you can sponsor it ;-)

To expand the tree automatically please the via TS

plugin.tx_damfrontend_pi1.categoryTree.expandTreeLevel = 1

regards

stefan