[TYPO3-dam] Dependencies to 4.3

Martin Holtz typo3ng_2009 at martinholtz.de
Wed Sep 23 11:18:13 CEST 2009

Hi Dan,

> trunk is not supposed to be production ready.
i agree - but - if i understood everything right - Peter Kuehn said that
the dam-team needs more feedback about the actuall trunk-version and
said that we should use trunk in production to get more feedback. And
that he does so too.
And if that would be a way to help you, i would do so - especially
because i think the actuall trunk has a lot of bugfixes in there.

> 1.1.1 is currently the
> latest stable version - and of course it contains bugs, just like any
> other software. Some will be fixed in 1.1.2, when its released.
Ok, so i will wait until there is a release candidate - which i could
test then.

But i will not be able to do so, if it requires 4.3.

gruss,
martin