[TYPO3-dam] Dependencies to 4.3

Martin Holtz typo3ng_2009 at martinholtz.de
Tue Sep 22 12:20:17 CEST 2009

Hi,

> what do you think about dependencies to 4.3?
i think it would be good to use the new features, but

> Does it make sense for trunk or is the next version too early for that?
Peter Kuehn said, that it would be good to use DAM-Trunk in production
environment to get more feedback.

In my eyes 1.1.1 is at a good stage, but there are still a lot of bugs
in there. So i thought about really using DAM-trunk in production - but
i could not do it if you raise the version to 4.3.

Before raise dependencies to 4.3 - there should be a stable version
1.1.2 or 1.2.

regards,
martin