[TYPO3-dam] dam_info

Peter Niederlag typo3-list at niekom.de
Mon Sep 21 10:02:22 CEST 2009

Hello Stephan,

just having quick look it seems you are refering to a different problem,
that your ´references are not in a state like you would expect them.

For now I can't reproduce that, sry. Best approach would be to really
analyze your setup (extensions? hooks? XCLASSES?), and where the failure
occurs.

N.B.: there is a "refindex script" in TYPO3 Source (
XYZ/typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh lowlevel_refindex)
that you can use (also available as backend module). However I am not
100% sure yet wether this works with DAM as well.

Greets,
Peter

--
Peter Niederlag