[TYPO3-dam] dam_info

Peter Niederlag typo3-list at niekom.de
Fri Sep 18 08:26:25 CEST 2009

Hello,

Dan Osipov schrieb:
> I just fixed issue 9652 about errors in queries in Media->Info.
>
> While testing the patch, I realized that the module doesn't work - and
> the issue is beyond the problem reported. No matter what selection is
> used, no results are found.
>
> So my question is - did it ever work? What is its purpose?

Jupp, it does a very good job on displaying the references. That is,
showing the assets and their usage based on the selection criteria.
assets which are not used won't show up though.

you can find a screenshot here:
http://www.niekom.de/fileadmin/pub/dam_info-I.png

It is working very fine with releases from TER:

dam 1.1.1
dam_info 1.0.0

It is also working very fine for me with pretty recent svn checkout.

Greets,
Peter
--
Peter Niederlag