[TYPO3-dam] Rewrite of dam_ttcontent

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Sep 7 19:30:54 CEST 2009

Hi,

> A while ago Stefan Galinski and I made an update to both dam_ttcontent
> and dam_ttnews. We sent patches to both ext authors, but only the
> dam_ttnews author bothered to reply and apply the patch. :(

Hmm, the author of dam_ttcontent appears as "The DAM development
team"... Have you tried to take contact with any member of that team [1]?

Alternately IMO you can directly submit patches to the DAM team mailing
list (typo3.teams.dam), since dam_ttcontent is part of the DAM project.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-dam