[TYPO3-dam] Multi-criteria selection in dam_ttcontent ?

Mickaël PERRIN perrin at stratis.fr
Tue Oct 20 11:13:40 CEST 2009

Hello everybody,

We are seriously thinking about using dam to manage a big media database.

I already used it successfully some years ago.

However, after some tests of the new version (tried both svn and ext
repository version), I don't see any way to make advanced requests in
the dam_ttcontent selector tool.

I would like to filter media displayed with a multi-criteria choice : in
this folder, that category, this media type... like in the DAM file module.

I see the selector tab at the end of the window but no way to add new
criteria.

Am I missing something to get it work or this is simply a missing feature ?

Thanks,

Mika