[TYPO3-dam] remove broken files from index

Ronald Steiner Ronald.Steiner at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 30 15:07:37 CET 2009

Hi Dan,

trunk version, svc, patches. ... well, I'm a hobby programmer I'm not
familiar with SVC or trunk versions. I only used a patch once and it
took me hours to get the new lines in the code and the old lines out.
But thanks for the tip.
Maybe for me the best solution is to wait until the next DAM version
comes in TER. You got a clue when this might be?

greetings

Ronald