[TYPO3-dam] Antw: Re: no searching in DAM

Joe Berger joeberger at gmx.de
Fri Nov 20 09:44:18 CET 2009

Hi Dan,

thanks for your answer. I'm sorry,that I couldn't explain my problem
clearly. I'll try it again.

I want to insert a picture. So I open the Media TAB, a new window opens and
I see all my files and subdirectories within fileadmin/. At the lower end of
this window is a search field (German: Suchbegriff). Whatever I insert there
I always get as result all files.

I hope that it is a little bit clearer now.

Kind regards
Joe