[TYPO3-dam] Pending patches for DBAL support

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Tue Nov 10 11:13:27 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm starting this list here in order to keep an overview of pending
patches needed in order to let DAM work with DBAL:

- Adding metadata or category to a file duplicates the file in table
tx_dam [1]
- Element browser crashes as where-clause cannot be parsed [2]
- Generated contain an invalid relational operator [3]

I suggest to use this thread to add new pending patches as I run into
problems and to "monitor" commits to DAM-trunk as someone from team
takes care of them.

If I may be of any further help, do not hesitate to get in touch with me.

[1] http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12525
[2] http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12535
[3] http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12538

--