[TYPO3-dam] TYPO3 Element Browse - Issue / Searchfield

Michiel Roos [netcreators] michiel at netcreators.com
Fri May 22 11:25:21 CEST 2009

Tobias Pierschel schreef:
> Hi Uschi,
> thank you for your response.
> It would be great to see this features in the next minor version,
> because our clients call us very often about this issue.
> How we can support the development?

Hi Tobias,

You can support the development of this feature by:

- posting a feature request in the tx_dam project on bugs.typo3.org
- please give complete version information in the report
- please provide screenshots / mockups if possible
- 'Sponsor' the issue in the bugtracker to try and attract a developer
to implement the feature quickly.
- send the developer that starts coding and testing free coffee and beer

--

Met vriendelijke groet / Warm regards,

Michiel Roos
TYPO3 Developer